Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus & Pension
about 2 years ago
A growing and innovative UK company are now looking to hire a skilled and trustworthy Security Engineer to join their growing engineering team to cover Shropshire/Midlands area carrying out routine servicing and installation works of various Security Systems including Access Control, CCTV, Intercoms, Gates, Barriers and Intruder Alarm.
- Security Engineer (Service/Install) -
- Shropshire/Midlands -
What have we got to our Fire Engineer?
- Basic Salary: up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Overtime available
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Ongoing training and personal development
- Company Van, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, Tools & Uniform
This Security Engineer role is for you if you have/are...
- Proven engineering experience (servicing and installation) within the Security industry (including Access Control, CCTV, Intercoms, Gates, Barriers and Intruder Alarm)
- Knowledge of IT and networking
- An enthusiastic & loyal team player, with good customer service skills/ ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- An individual who is proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
If you think this Security Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
* * *
Are you a Fire/Security Engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading fire and security recruitment consultancy specialising in fire & security jobs including fire & security system sales, engineering and project managerial jobs. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect fire and security job.