Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £31000 per annum + great OTE
9 months ago
One of the fastest growing security companies in the UK, with over 30 years of experience in the security market, is now seeking a skilled Security Engineer to join their growing team. Customer care and satisfaction are their priority so the company looks to hire a skilled Engineer that can help them maintain their standards and provide high-quality support to their diversified customer base.
The role includes installation, commissioning and servicing of intruder alarms, CCTV and access control systems.
Intruder - Pyronix / Texecom / Galaxy / Risco Wisdom / Risco Pro-SYS
CCTV - HikVision
Access - Paxton / HikVision
Location: North of England
Security Engineer (install, commission, and service)
- Salary: £25K - £31K
- On call scheme: one weekend per month on average and 1 day per week; paid £25 Mon - Thurs / £35 Fri / £45 Sat / £55 Sunday
- Overtime is paid at time during the week, time and a half when on call.
- Company Van
- Company Pension
This Security Engineer role is for you if you are/have…
- Have proven service experience within the security industry (CCTV, Access Control & Intruder Alarm)
- Are an enthusiastic & loyal team player, looking for a stable and rewarding career
- Are an individual who is proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO EXCEL WITHIN SECURITY AND WORK FOR A WELL KNOWN & RESPECTED NATIONAL COMPANY AND GET REWARDED FOR IT, THIS SECURITY ENGINEER ROLE IS FOR YOU!!