Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
£22000 - £26000 per annum + commission & training & MORE
over 1 year ago
Electronic Security Customer Relationship/Technical Support
A small but ambitious and growing business within the Electronic market, specialising in installing CCTV and Access Control systems in Schools, Colleges & Universities, is now looking for an ambitious Security Customer Relationship/Technical Support Specialist to provide as much support to customers as possible to ensure report and ongoing business.
The role would suit an ex Security Engineer looking to perhaps come off the tools or wants to consider a different path or someone from a Tech Help Desk/Support background.
This Security Customer Relationship/Technical Support role will be based out of your home, traveling to and from various client sites required on a daily basis, so must drive. It can be based out HQ if required.
60% Technical understanding, 40% Personality is THE KEY to success in this Security Customer Relationship/Technical Support role!
- Circa £25k (relatively flexible)
- Commission on upselling
As a Security Customer Relationship/Technical Support, your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Account Management
- Dealing with all incoming calls, inquiries from existing clients regarding post-install support
- Equipment demonstration.
- Provide system training
- Upselling, crossing, add ons.
This Security Customer Relationship/Technical Support, role is for you if you are/have…
- IT/Technology savvy.
- Great understanding of Paxton Access Control Systems and Hikvision Cameras would be ideal - system training will be provided
- A team player with problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
OK, now over to you
If you think our Security Customer Relationship/Technical Support role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!