£25000 - £35000 per annum + 2 bonus schemes & working from home
7 months ago
Tired of driving to the office EVERY day and never-ending cold calling?
For this Security Business Development Manager position, you will be offered:
- Up to £35K basic salary + personal AND company quarterly bonus schemes
- Working from home
- Taking over a region with very warm leads
- Company car
- Full training and support provided from the offset
- Great technical support department
A UK leading company providing the design, development, manufacture and the supply of Biometric and General Access Control systems & CCTV are now looking to hire an ambitious Business Development Manager to join their growing and successful sales team and cover South West of the UK.
Whether you are in your home office, out meeting new clients, gaining referrals or at a networking event, this company will give you the free reign to try things and bring new ideas to the table. As our Security Business Development Manager, you will identify and win new business through both inbound enquiries and your own leads as well as nurture and build existing accounts.
There is no target in the 1st quarter so you can focus on is creating a good pipeline.
This Security Business Development Manager role is for you if you have…
- Proven track record of sales in the security industry
- Knowledge of Access Control, CCTV and/or other Security Products
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work & perform well under pressure
- Excellent customer service & time management skills
Are you a Security Business Development Manager looking for a new challenge with the package including all the above?