£30000 - £37000 per annum + full benefit package
3 months ago
Second Line Technical Support Engineer
ACCESS CONTROL MANUFACTURER
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
A Second Line Support Engineer is needed for a hugely recognised Access Control Manufacturer.
Are you a Access Control Engineer looking to come out of the field perhaps, or how about working for a Security manufacturer rather than an Security Installer company? Is this something that appeals to you, if so, read on.
Basically, I am looking for an Security biased Engineer with a solid electronic Security engineering background ideally with strong Knowledge of IT/IP and a wide knowledge of the security industry.
This role is paying up to £37K + Company Car.
This really is an exciting Engineering Support role, working for a dynamic security manufacturer.
You will be delivering a high standard of support to customers predominately via telephone support, site visits will be required as and when required, you will also work closely with 1st Line Technical Support, Development, Product Management and Sales Teams.
Duties of the role:
* To keep up to date with new Hardware & software product releases
* Provide telephone and site visit customer support
* Update 1st Line support with relevant support site/system details
* Aid in the management of Unresolved/Escalated tickets
* Detailed reporting of site visits and product tests
* Aid in the provision of technical support literature, in all media forms
* Identify training requirements of installation/maintenance customers, and encourage the training thereof
* Carry out product training to customers
* Maintain a flexible attitude to working hours
* Undertake site visits for the consultation, investigation or rectification of related technical issues
* To work closely with Field Sales
* Fully utilise skills to manage projects, customers and expectations
If this role is of interest please do not delay in applying or can contact me directly either by email or by phone - my direct dial is 0208 971 1893, email is email@example.com