City of London, London
£65000 - £85000 per annum + Remote & Bonus
about 1 month ago
If you're passionate about applying functional programming in Scala, then this role is right up your street.
Take your career in Scala development to new levels of responsibility in helping to design next-gen systems. You'll be working with an investment company to help develop technology to make smart investing easier and available to all.
As Scala Developer, you'll be working in a team environment where engineers collaborate to solve problems, review code and share interests.
You'll be supported with a competitive salary of £75,000 - £85,000 whilst working within a scrum development team writing code and automated tests of your code.
As a team player, you'll be collaborating with other developers and product managers to plan and evaluate the team's work. You will also be responsible for mentoring junior developers, building on your leadership skills whilst helping them to grow as a developer.
What can you bring to the role of Senior Scala Developer?
- A BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field and 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Your in-depth Knowledge of test driven development, behavioural testing and behavioural-driven development.
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration, Scrum, user stories and iterative development.
- Ideally you will have some financial services experience, or in developing large-scale internet systems for ecommerce.
- Experience with microservices architectures, scalability, reliability and fault tolerance is also a bonus.
If you want to further develop your career in Scala development, then apply to this Senior Scala Developer role now.