Nantes, Pays de la Loire
€600 - €650 per day
11 months ago
SAP SD Senior Consultant
As a Senior Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in; you will define the problem, propose and refine the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
· Should be involved in at-least 2 implementation/support projects covering major areas of Sales and Distribution
· Should have hands on experience on process like Intercompany Sales, Third-Party Process, Consignment, Sales Contracts, Credit/debit memo etc.
· Should be hands on with core customizing like Pricing, Outputs, Incompletion Procedure, Credit Management, Item categories, Shipping point etc.
· Should have working knowledge of IDOC, ALE, EDI.
· Should have worked on solving L2/L3 level tickets and understands SLA associated with Tickets.
· Should have sound understanding of the integration point with MM/FI/PP/QM modules.
· Should have worked on Complex RICEFW object with the technical team
· Should have skills on MS Excel, Word and Power point.
· Working knowledge of S4 HANA Sales and Fiori will be added advantage
· Working knowledge of Logistic Execution/WM process
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
· High analytical skills
· A high degree of initiative and flexibility
· High customer orientation
· High quality awareness
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If interested in this opportunity, please, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply now