Milan, Milan (province)
€30000 - €45000 per annum + ticket mensa
5 months ago
SAP MM Consultant
Are you an experienced SAP MM Consultant eager to join a multinational company leader of the FMCG industry, with over 15.000 employees in over 150 countries?
Are you looking to work in a real international environment where you can speak English and travel to meet passionate colleagues from all over the world?
Well, look no further, because one of our elite Client is looking for their next SAP MM Consultant for their office in Milan.
Due to the high demand for their goods, even during the Covid-19 crisis, our client would like to bring on-board a passionate and proactive SAP MM Consultant with robust technical competences and great soft-skills.
Your activity as SAP MM Consultant
- You will report directly with the Global and Regional Manager of Master data while working on the 3 shared service Centers of MDM (material, costumer and vendor) with a special focus on material.
- You will be given directions and suggestions on how to improve and transform some of their internal processes, but at the same time as a Specialist figure within the organisation, you will be granted strong autonomy and trust.
- Updating data from old to new version of SAP;
- Occasionally supporting the colleague working on the customer MDM (module SAP SD);
- Travelling once or twice per month to meet your colleague and plan out strategies that will shape the success of the Company.
Are you the right person for this SAP MM Consultant role?
- At least 5 years of experience working on SAP MM;
- Experience on SAP MDM Material;
- Proficient use of Excel;
- Fluent Italian;
- Good English;
- Ideally previous experience working in the FMCG industry;
- Ideally having a strong understanding or hands-on experience on SAP MM;
- Willing to travel;
- Amazing team player and sense of urgency and proactivity;
- Analytic skills and to do attitude
What is it in for you?
- Plenty of room to grow and progress within the Company;
- International and multicultural working environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Company welfare;
- Pension scheme;
- Health insurance;
- Company cantine;
- Bonuses and other benefits
Are you interested in this position as SAP MM Consultant?
Please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org