US$110000 - US$140000 per annum
about 2 months ago
SAP IS-U Metering Senior Consultant
Location: (Irving- TX - US) - REMOTE
A global leader in digital transformation more than100,000 employees and annual revenue of over $ 11 billion.
Number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing in the European market, present in more than 70 countries.
SAP Platinum Partner with more than 20 years of experience in end-to-end solutions across all industries.
Your role as SAP IS-U Metering Senior Consultant?
You will participate into the SAP project and lifecycle activities, including:
- Understanding business requirements, perform fit/gap analysis and provide SAP solution options;
- Design solutions, processes and enhancements in SAP following the core model;
- Design interfaces between SAP and other applications/third parties;
- Perform SAP configuration unit testing and integration testing activities;
- Be the focal point for C-Level stakeholders in world leading organisations;
- Simplify complex business and technology challenges and help your customer and project team navigate the unknown and uncertain with ease;
- Address today's customer issues enabling future E&U trends such as CRM / smart billing, non-technical revenue loss minimization, reverse demand pricing, distributed energy resources (DER), smart grid and decarbonization;
- Drive alignment, commitment, ownership, and adoption across the organization;
What's in it for you as an SAP IS-U Metering Senior Consultant?
- Team leading role within a booming sector;
- Opportunity to take ownership, make an impact, and set own footprint at a global company;
- International and multicultural environment;
- Cutting-edge projects and technologies;
- Work-life balance with remote work and flexible hours;
- Continuous education and further trainings.
- Understanding of Energy & Utilities regulations, authority, and operations models;
- 7+ years of SAP IS-U / SAP for Utilities experience such as billing, invoicing, master data, Mass Scheduler, Revenue Recovery, Customer Rate Cases and Regulatory Orders, integration with Financial and Contract Accounting (FICA), Front office, CRM, Device Management;
- At least two full project cycles, preferably with team lead responsibility;
- Exposure to Advanced Metering Infrastructure and non-AMI, direct and indirect Metering Device Management System (MDMS) integrations;
- Ability to support business development, sales and the bid process.
If you are interested in this SAP IS-U Metering Senior Consultant role, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org