€600 - €650 per day
about 1 month ago
SAP FICO Senior Consultant
As a Senior Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in; you will define the problem, propose and refine the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
· Design, configuration and testing of core FI/CO modules (GL, AP, AR, AA, Banking)
· Design, configuration and testing of Controlling modules especially on CO-PC and CO-PA
· Design, configuration and testing of Project Systems (PS) Module
· Nice to have knowledge on SAP Treasury, Bank Communication Management
· Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze and solve SAP problems
· Develop and maintain functional documentation for all Finance WRICEFs.
· Preferably have experience working with Manufacturing clients
· Provide status reports for projects to management
· Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
· Engage with Customer to improve SAP design and solutions for Finance Business Processes and Technology Solutions
· Engage with Customer to create Business Cases for Innovation and various initiatives, help them prioritize and translate these business cases into mini-projects.
· Suggest solutions to customer based on SAP best business practices
· Coordinate for Integration requirements with other module SAP Consultants
· Provide Functional Specifications to Technical team for Custom developments
· Participate in SAP Production Support activities
· Manage Finance Tracks for Support and enhancements
· Mentor Team members in Root Cause Analysis, impact analysis and upgrade (FSP) analysis
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
· High analytical skills
· A high degree of initiative and flexibility
· High customer orientation
· High quality awareness
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If interested in this opportunity, please, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply now!