Milano, Milan (province)
€35000 - €45000 per annum + mensa aziendale, assicurazione, welfare
3 months ago
A prestigious and well known client, leader of luxury goods and fashion is curently looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their Digital Transformation Team in Padua.
After several years of internal transformation and optimization, the client is keen to expand their IT and Digital team of professionals to bring to the next level thir on-line presence, e-commerce and business potential.
Your main tasks as Salesforce Developer
- Support the development of Apex, Visualforce pages and Lightning;
- Identify technical solutions to fill in the gap related to the business requirements for system functional specifications, user stories, design documentation, and Salesforce configuration workbook;
- Evaluate plan, execution and results of the acceptance testing to meet business requirements;
- Where necessary, to provide support to help agile feature team and deploying releases into any environment (from development to production);
- Be active in post deployment hypercare and user support.
Requirements for the Salesforce Developer role:
- At least 3 years of proven experience developing Salesforce Platform related projects at enterprise level, including modification of standard objects and fields and creation of custom objects and fields;
- Apex, Visualforce and Lightning development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions;
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce.com and third party applications;
- Ability in prioritizing and handling multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment, using agile methodologies;
- Experience on Jira development (cloud instance preferred, release management, continuous integration)
- Salesforce Administrator or Technical Certification desired;
- Experience on Mulesoft is a plus;
- Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken) and Italian.
What's in for you?
- Competitive salary and great welfare;
- Work from home scheme;
- Continuous training and personal development;
- Multicultural working environment.
Are you interested in this Salesforce Developer?
Contact us at email@example.com to discuss this role in details.