£40000 - £65000 per annum + Uncapped bonus
7 months ago
The client located overseas, it is the world's leading provider of advanced turnkey industrial automation systems, including street lighting management. Speciliasms in IoT and Smart Cities.
Package £40,000 to £65,000+ basic, uncapped bonus (circa 20k year 1) and additional benefits to be discussed.
They are looking for a Sales Manager/BDM who has a proven track record of selling IoT and Smart City solutions, to promote and sell their solution/products to Local Authorities, Main Contractors, Architects, Designers, Consultants and End Users.
Specifically, you will be responsible for helping to build the businesses sales pipeline from the ground up. An opportunity to help build a business and take it forward.
You will need to develop an understanding of and build relationships with these clients on behalf of the business. You will also be required to develop new business where possible through the relevant channels/route to market.
In essence, your role is to create profitable relationships with your / our customer base that generates new business. Whilst also helping organise and map out the company organisation to attack the UK and EU market.
As their Sales Manager, you should have a good knowledge and understanding of Smart Cities & IoT in relation to Lighting, ideally with a particular focus on similar applications, or you may be someone from an alternative product background with relevant contacts, who can apply themselves to a technical sale. The skill is being able to understand the needs of the customer and being able to put forward a solution that ensures they choose you over your competitor.
The key ingredients to this are:
- Knowledge of smart cities & IoT
- Local Authorities, Contractor, End Users and Consultants contact base
- Desire to be successful
- Disciplined and structured
- Effective communicator
- Commercial acumen - You understand the numbers and know how to present them!
- Ability to self-manage - Emotional intelligence As part of the role and project delivery team you will be required to help design and project management where necessary.
- Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally you will have an understanding and knowledge of IoT and Smart City lighting solutions
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Evidence of providing solutions in an engaging and effective way
If you think that this IoT & Smart Cities Lighting Sale Manager role sounds like a perfect one for you, APPLY NOW