£35000.00 - £45000 per annum + full benefit package
25 days ago
SALES - SALES - SALES
My client is a hugely successful European Manufacturer of Electrical Security Systems such as Video entry, video surveillance, anti-intrusion, home automation, access control, CCTV systems.
I am looking for a dynamic Salesperson to join an already winning team, this is a role that could perhaps suit someone with the right characteristics for sales, has the right drive and motivations but has not been given the right opportunity as yet. If you do have a background selling CCTV and Intruder Alarms, then all the better.
In a nutshell:
Looking for a 'Dynamic and Vibrant' Salesperson, this hire is to completely focus on the sales of my clients CCTV and Intruder Alarm products, to join an established team of 7 sales professionals.
The Sales Director has had a fortunate career to date with people giving him opportunity to shine, so he is looking to pay it forward and to give someone who is seriously looking to get into a sales role an opportunity, you will be fully supported in the settling into the job.
- Sales and Business Development - Intruder products and CCTV systems.
- Route to market - Distribution companies, Integrators & Installer companies and End Users.
- The role will be 70% new business and 30% working with existing clients, there will be warm leads, website inquiries provided, a ramping up period and so on.
- There is no set patch for this role but ideally you will be a driver and live in a commutable distance from Luton.
- You will targeted on sales, BD appointments, live demos etc.
- Flexi role - combination of working from home role, out in the field and in the office.
There is an idea of targets and commissions for this role, but this will really depend on YOU!! Will be tailor made to suit you - all to be defined!
The Sales Director WILL NOT be setting targets that are not realistic of achievable to that individual - he is motivated in setting you up for success.
You would come from within security sector, perhaps working for a competitor, or work within the electrical sector of some description, perhaps be an ex-Intruder Alarm / CCTV Engineer who looking to step into sales or be an internal salesperson or working in sales support who fancies a taste of b2b sales and earning some serious money.
Perhaps already operate in a sales role, selling electronic security systems.
You must have all the right behaviours for success - ambitious, tenacious, motivated, self-sufficient.
- Basic salary ranging from between £35k to £45k, depending on experience, plus commission, company car or car allowance.
If this role appeals to you and you feel you have the right attributes to be a sales person for this amazing company , please apply.
email@example.com, or call me on 0208 971 1893.