£20000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
The Sales Administrator assists the management and sales team in the follow up of customers, orders and all related administration.
- Handle stock and any price requests.
- To give info on orders
- Deal with shipment and delivery enquiries
- Solve problems
- Provide first line technical support.
- Follow up on delivery times and retours.
- Work closely with internal departments.
- To keep CRM data up to date.
Sales Administrator requirements
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience working within a similar role
- PC-literate and have worked with a CRM-tool.
- Strong organisational skills
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000