Chalfont St Giles, Buckinghamshire
£20000.00 - £23000 per annum + full benefit package
13 days ago
CHALFONT ST PETER
A longstanding client of mine require a Sales Administrator to support and assist the Sales Team.
This role is an office-based role - the Office is based in Chalfont St Peter.
My client is still operating to some Covid Restrictions; however, the long-term plan is to get MOST people back to the office in a full time capacity, at the moment the administrators are working 3 days in the office,2 at home.
This role is paying up to £23000 starting basic, joining the Sales and Estimating Department.
This is an ADMINISTRATION role NOT a sales role!!
- An expereinced Administrator / Sales Administrator
- Ability to communicate at all levels and work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is key to the position
- strong communication and good interpersonal skills,
- Approachable personality,
- Uses own initiative and
- Make timely decisions under pressure
- Able to work to and meet multiple deadlines
- Strong eye for detail
- Administrative duties inline with supporting the sales and estimating department
- Log and answer calls, and email correspondence throughout the day
- Filing documents and paperwork
- To log tender enquiries and download documents
- Book and manage travel requirements for the Sales Team
- Update of company documents as required
- To compile Sales reports
- Tenders and Consumables - to carry out processing tasks for quotations, tenders, and consumables
- Process client PO's when received
- To log all details and data accurately onto SharePoint and internal servers
The successful candidate will have a proven record of:
- Attention to detail and accuracy in call logging/reporting
- Good customer service and telephone skills with positive outlook
- Ability to build close relationships with the team Able to work under pressure and to multitask and prioritise well
- Capable of using own initiative to facilitate workflow
- Keen to support other team members and show reasoned decision-making skills
- Be trustworthy with confidential information
- Microsoft 365 experience, mainly using Word, Excel, Visio and Sharepoint
If you consider yourself a strong communicator with good administration skills and you are seeking work in the Slough / Chalfont St Peter area, please do not hesitate in applying.
0208 971 1893