£28000 - £32000 per annum + OTE £5000 - £10,000
9 months ago
Sales Account Manager
Do you enjoy developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients?
Do you have experience in generating sales among client accounts?
Do you want to work for a company that is well established and continuing to grow?
If yes to the above, this could be the perfect role for you!
Our client; an extremely well-established organisation are currently seeking an Internal Account Manager to join their growing team.
The Sales Account Manager responsibilities:
- You will be in charge of managing the company's relationships with its customers.
- Generate sales among client accounts
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- In charge of finding new business
- Book appointments for the Business Development Managers
- Managing 50-100 accounts
- Providing support for external BDMs
- Using various methods to generate sales - CRM, LinkedIn etc.
Sales Account Manager Skills:
- Sales account management experience
- Client-focused solutions experience
- Ability to communicate client needs with staff
- Negotiation skills
- Listening skills
- Communication skills
Sales Account Manager Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + OTE £5,000 - £10,000