Poland or Romania or Bulgaria - Remote
about 1 year ago
Are you a software developer experienced in Ruby development?
Do you want to work for a global software business, helping their clients to build new software products and services and much more?
Then you’ll want to hear more about this Ruby on Rails Developer role based in Poland.
This company is a global leader in software engineering support, with multiple bases across the US, UK, and Europe working for world-leading brands.
So, have you got the skills and experience for this Ruby on Rails Developer role?
- You’ll be working with core technologies such as Ruby, Rails, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Sidekiq and Kafka, so will have some solid experience working with most if not all of these.
- You’ll have hands on experience deploying Rails applications, working with Rails, RSpec.
- You have strong knowledge of GIT, and experience with TDD/BDD.
Bonus points for this Ruby on Rails Developer role if…
- You have hands on experience designing and using REST and SOAP APIs.
- You’ve worked with Sinatra, Padrino, Hanami etc as well as experience with Docker and Terraform.
Aside from a great competitive salary there are a few other awesome benefits to expect.
- 26 holidays per year alongside 10 duvet days (no doctors note required)
- Medical insurance (including family members for additional charge)
- Extra development and training including free English classes.
- Help and legal support for those relocating to Poland.
If this Ruby on Rails Developer sounds perfect for you, apply now!