£50000 - £65000 per annum + Remote working
7 months ago
Why Apply for this Role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a developer who wants to be involved in the whole project lifecycle and product strategy; if you have current, or unfulfilled design skills then this role could also be for you.
This offers a genuinely innovative environment. Where you will be surrounded by likeminded individuals, be given the scope to test your coding to the limits, create different ideas and be part of a true team environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing software as part of a larger programming team utilising your knowledge of programming methodologies and supporting tools.
- Taking flats of concept designs and develop them into suitable specifications, style guide, and complete implementation.
- Developing prototype ideas and will be expected to communicate and evaluate these efficiently.
We are looking for someone with experience in:
- Some experience of working with graphic design tools.
It would be advantageous if you have experience in any of the below but not essential:
- MySQL, Linux (Debian), Perl, Bootstrap, Angular, SASS and test-driven development including Selenium.
How to Apply
Please update your CV and apply or call Lesley directly on 01943 719315.