£40000 - £60000 per annum + uncapped bonus, car, pension, healthcare
5 months ago
Located in the UK, it is a leading manufacturer of Commercial / Architectural lighting solutions, concentrating on high-end projects, via specification and trade.
Position: Regional Sales Manager - Lighting
Location: South East & London
Salary Range: £40-60k (dep on experience)
Benefits: Car / Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare, Phone, Laptop, etc..
Bonus structure: Uncapped
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
Start date: ASAP
They are looking for a Regional Sales Manager who has a proven track record managing a successful sales team. With a particular focus on selling into electrical wholesalers, contractors, and end-users.
Specifically, you will be responsible for leading a team of sales engineers whilst also maintaining client contact personally. Helping your team to build their pipeline, you will need to have an understanding of and relationships with these clients on behalf of the business. You will also be required to develop new business where possible through the relevant channels / route to market.
In essence, your role is to create profitable relationships with your / our customer base that generates new business. Whilst managing the team to hit the agreed sales target.
Preferably, you should have a good knowledge and understanding of lighting, ideally with a particular focus on commercial/architectural applications, or you may be someone from an alternative product background with relevant contacts, who can apply themselves to a technical sale.
The skill is being able to understand the needs of the customer and being able to put forward a solution that ensures they choose you over your competitor.
The key ingredients for this are:
- Sales management experience
- A knowledge of lighting
- Electrical Wholesaler contact base
- Desire to be successful
- Disciplined and structured
- Effective communicator
- Commercial acumen - You understand the numbers and know how to present them!
- Ability to self-manage - Emotional intelligence
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally, you will have an understanding and knowledge of commercial or architectural lighting solutions
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Evidence of providing solutions in an engaging and effective way
Interviews available immediately