£32000 - £35000 per annum + OTE £50,000 +
9 months ago
New opportunity not to be missed!
Our client is looking for a Regional Sales Manager.
They are a distributor who supply products to UK Electrical Wholesalers. They are extremely driven by ambition and have a dedicated team of sales managers and logistics personnel. They pride themselves on providing outstanding customer service along with having an in-house technical support team.
Regional Sales Manager
- This role will see you managing your own area where you will be selling to electrical wholesalers.
- You will work on projects with contractors and end users when required.
- You will offer product support
- Achieving sales revenues
- Negotiating prices
- Responsible for ongoing account management
- Build business relationships, generating and handling sales enquires
Regional Sales Manager Requirements
- Wholesale industry experience would be an advantage
- Previous field sales experience
- Fantastic organisation skills along with a great personality
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Enjoys a challenge and keen to develop your career
Our clients offers:
- Company car
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Personal development programme
- Up to 25 days annual leave
Salary: circa £32,000 + OTE 50,000+