£11000 - £60000 per annum + Full Benefits
3 months ago
Recruitment Manager - Technology
Basic < £60k OTE £110K + Full Benefits
London, Wimbledon SW19
Close to mainline Train Station, Underground & Tram Line (16 mins from Waterloo)
We seek a natural leader to help grow and develop our London Tech Team.
Whether you're a Senior Consultant looking to progress into a management role or a proven Recruitment Manager seeking a fresh challenge we'd like to talk to you.
Role & Requirements
You will be a recognised thought leader in your niche field of technology with strong leadership skills, a strategic mind-set and a driven nature.
You will play a key role in identifying and managing commercial growth, opportunities and threats, developing effective strategies to ensure consistent delivery of revenue targets.
You will play a central part of the leadership and growth of the team - Train, Develop & Nurture new employees.
You will work closely with our in-house marketing team to help build the Eligo brand.
You will be responsible for managing your own desk (Perm or/& Contract) with the help of a dedicated resourcer who will support you with candidate generation.
Other duties include.
- Drive & lead a team to achieve the best results
- Lead all one-to-ones and review of consultants in your team
- Build better relationships and improve cross-selling between divisions
Some of the benefits:
- Guaranteed pay review every 6 months with dedicated personal development plan
- Commission structure tailored for mid/high achieves, paying up to 40%
- Bonus on Team Performance
- Dedicated Resourer
- Additional support & investment - Personal training courses, LI Recruiter, All Major Job Boards, Odro - The Intelligent Selection Process & Exhibiting & Sponsoring specialist UK & International Events & Talks.
- Laptop / Phone / Healthcare / Gym / Pension Contribution
- Flexible working hours | Remote working
- Extended Lunch | Early Friday finish
- Upto 35+ Holidays including duvet days
- 5 Year Sabbatical
- Quarterly Incentives - Fine Dinning & Team Events
- Bi-annual Incentives - Dubai, Marbella, Barbados, and more
Let's have a confidential, informal chat, and we can tell you more about us, the role, and any other questions you might have.
Who are we?
We're a forward thinking and innovative consultancy providing the full range of recruitment solutions to a wide range of clients across UK & EMEA from Tech Giants through to exciting cutting-edge Tech Start Ups.
Our Technology team operates out of our London & Birmingham offices and is one of our most successful sectors that enjoys excellent market presence and success within Open Source, Mobile and Sitecore Development, Testing, Data Science and Analytics, Support and Infrastructure, SAP and ERP.
We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of service to both our Candidates and Clients with a focus on Exclusivity & Retained Search. During our journey we've been fortunate to win many awards including Best Business in SW19, Best Enterprising Business, Best Overall Business in Merton, Employer of the Year & Finalist of Agency of the Year (up to 50 staff) @ the Recruiter Awards!
Our Values - It's all about you. Values matter; they're the fabric that binds the way we hire, we operate, and we work. Quite literally, we started Eligo because of them.
When it came to condensing these into statements, we wanted the words to reflect not only who we are but exactly what you should expect when working for and with Eligo.
- Be more you
- Go beyond expectation
- Life's too short
- Do the right thing
- We've got your back
- Listen, challenge, Deliver
Want to know more?
Why not visit our website, Hunted or Glassdoor or speak to one of the team to get a feel for life at