£30000 - £100000 per annum + Full Benefits
4 months ago
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant - Building Services/Engineering
Location: Wimbledon, London SW19
Salary: Basic £28-40K OTE £100K+ paying upto 40% Commission!
Who we are:
Our Fire & Security/Building Services team are market leaders in the industry, nominated for the Security and Excellence awards, consistently building upon an excellent reputation across sectors including Engineering, Sales, Building Services, Audio & Visual, and Construction. We have big plans for the team with an extensive growth strategy in place.
As such we are currently recruiting for a high-achieving Recruitment Consultants with experience within the Fire & Security, Building Services and Engineering sectors, who are able to support and contribute towards our specialist team's continued success.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will have:
- A proven track record of growing a large portfolio of both clients and candidates.
- Excellent abilities in building and managing client relationships.
- Drive to succeed, motivated by targets, results, and our industry-leading incentive package.
- A strong understanding of the sector with 5 years' + experience
- The opportunity to grow our existing market share across practices.
We offer our Recruitment Consultants:
- Competitive Basic Salaries - Well above the industry norm!
- A commission structure tailored for achievers, paying upto 40%!
- Linkedin Recruiter
- All Major Job Boards, Multi Posting & Search via Broadbean
- Exhibiting & Sponsoring specialist UK & Int Events & Talks throughout the year.
- Eligo IQ - The Intelligent Selection Process
- Inhouse Marketing & Admin support
- Team Resourcers
- Ongoing internal & external training with industry leading experts.
- Leading CRM database, RDB ProNet
- 35+ holidays
- Flexible Working Hours
- Biannual Holiday Incentives (Dubai Barbados Vegas)
- Quarterly Incentives (Fine Dining, Weekend Breaks, Events)
If you're a talented Recruitment Consultant looking for a work environment that supports and rewards your success and would like to discover more about working at Eligo, then please don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat and find out more.