Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £55000 per annum + Pension & Healthcare & WFH
about 2 months ago
Front-End Developer using React is needed to help build and deliver a complex digital transformation and take a leading on a large integration project for their global customer base.
This large scale application business who are have a Cloud Solution which will allow their worldwide customer base operate within a technically complex but from a user base simple to use platform.
You will be working on bespoke customer requirements but also working with the CTO on developing new features, you will be developing the front-end of the application. You will need to have an understanding of UX . They are looking for you to improve speed and performance and help the platform scale.
Culture and Fun
- A family environment, they know that no one grows alone and it's a strong team that facilitates that. Real believe in a team environment.
- A learning environment, where you are challenged but develop and learn
- A listening environment, your voice is heard and listened too.
- A implementation environment you ideas are implemented
- A customer led environment
- A tech environment - Your choice of tech you use.
- A sharing environment a place where you lunch together and share idea
- A understanding environment - work from home when needed.
- A social environment - Beers in office on Friday and team nights out
- A local environment - Central Birmingham based
So if you are a React developer who loves tech and their voice heard, who will be challenged and respected and work within a family environment give me a shout.