£40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus & private healthcare
over 1 year ago
A leading national designer and manufacturer of LED lighting products are now looking for a Quality and Compliance Manager to join their continuously growing business. They want you to be part of their story and grow with them over the years. Your ideas will be always welcome, and you will get rewarded for all the hard work you put in!
Quality and Compliance Manager
- LED Lighting Manufacturer -
For this Quality and Compliance Manager position, they are offering:
- Basic salary circa £40-55K
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Working with a dynamic, fast-paced, rewarding company
- Good work/life balance
As a Quality and Compliance Manager, your key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working closely on new product critical path with internal stakeholders
- Ensuring a robust system of sample checks is maintained for all stock products
- Defining specific reporting programmes in order to analyse some aspects of product quality
- Ensuring compliance with all products' legal requirements & the company is compliant with key product related regulations
- Efficiently managing and motivating team of direct reports
A Quality and Compliance Manager's role is pivotal in the organisation. An idea candidate for the role will need 5 years plus experience in working with product design teams and factories, technical knowledge of lighting/electrical, wiring and/or electronics, have excellent communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
If you think this Quality and Compliance Manager role sounds like a perfect role for you and you want to work for a renowned LED Lighting manufacturer who values & rewards their employees for all the great work they put in, send us your CV today!