South East London, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum + van, pension, overtime
about 1 month ago
A longstanding client of mine with a exemplary reputation based in Essex are seeking a Qualified Electrician for a London Social Housing Contract - THIS A PERMANENT FULL TIME 'PAYE' POSITION!
Location: most of the work will be carried out predominately within S.E London, small amount of S.W London.
I am looking for someone with a good attitude to work, other people, likes to get on, well presented and reliable.
- Installation of emergency lighting, fused spurs, aka detectors, FRA works.
- Minimum Basic electrical qualification required, for example 17th/18th Edition, BTec Electrical Installation etc.
- Suitably located to S.E London or close surrounds.
- No criminal convictions or police cautions, must be able to pass necessary vetting and security checks
- Full UK driving licence
- Qualified Electrician
- Domestic/Residential/Social Housing experience.
Salary and Package:
- £26k to £35k depending on experience and qualifications
- Fully expensed Company Van
- Uniform, PPE, mobile phone
- time in transit - must give 1 hour each side of the day in travel.
- Emergency call out optional
- Pension Scheme
Call out/Overtime is paid at the following rates:
- Single rate from 17:00 until 21:00
- Time and a half 2100 to Midnight
- Midnight to 06:00 Double time
*Site Hours 08:00 to 17:00 (swings and round abouts).
Additional Points of appeal:
- Company have an outstanding retention of Engineers
- Great support network, Team Leader, Project Manager - Very fair, flexible and accommodating attitudes.
- Working in team environments and alone and unsupervised, will not be micromanaged.
- Pension Plan
- Treated like an adult from the get-go.
- Progression- there is an opportunity to make a name for yourself a climb the ranks here, engineers who have come in through this door before you are now Team Leaders and Estimators within the business.
I need someone to start straight away so please do not delay in applying if this roe appeals.