City of London, London
£85000 - £100000 per annum + Great Package
about 1 month ago
Senior Python / Django Engineer
Do you want to be a part of the next big thing?
Does a hugely successful Fintech Start-up sound like something you'd want to be a part of moving forward?
Do you want to join a rapidly scaling team / business who were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and who've just had another round of funding that will see it double or even triple its tech teams across the board?!
This product will drive innovation in the industry, and they are now looking for a number of senior Back-End Python / Djanjo Engineers, as well as Full-Stack with React!
Their core application is built on top of the Django web framework and hosted on AWS. They do typically use Python 3, Postgres, Celery, and generally speaking - whatever else they need, to get the job done!
To be successful here, you will need a strong mixture of the following:
- Experience of examining software to determine requirements for new/modified systems
- Experience of writing and coding individual programs to specification;
- Experience of tests and corrects software programs;
- Experience of implementing and evaluating software;
- Experience of collecting relevant user behavior data from websites and mobile apps;
- Experience of designing and building interfaces;
- Experience of planning and maintaining database structures;
- Experience of writing operational documentation and providing subsequent support and training for users;
- Experience of contributing to a codebase with regular code reviews
They are looking for people with a strong working knowledge of Python and a commitment to building, nurturing, and iterating on an ever-evolving codebase. There are some smart cookies already in the team and they want like-minded people to help them find simple solutions to complex problems!
If this Senior Python / Django Engineer role sounds like it could be of interest - please do send me - Damien Ollerhead - your profile in the first instance and let's set up a chat to go through the details.