City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Great Package
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Python Developer to push boundaries and create amazing systems and technologies has now become available.
You'll be working with a very well-known brand who are looking to expand their development efforts and build the team moving forward.
They are looking for passionate developers who love a challenge and working out problems with technology!
As the successful Python Developer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and build cleanly-coded, maintainable solutions.
- Contribute to ensuring their test automation is at the standard required for CI/CD.
- Share your knowledge with other team members to support their development.
- You will have to actively support the Agile rituals and role interplays.
- Support what is created by taking responsibility and ownership for the work that you do.
To be successful in this Python Developer role - you will need a strong mixture of the following Skills/experience:
- Previous experience creating web services in Python - ideally Django or Flask.
- Good knowledge of distributed systems architecture (in the Cloud so, AWS/GCP etc.).
- Skilled at software design - OOD.
- Thorough understanding of automated testing creation - Strong TDD approach.
- Previous experience in an Agile team using CI/CD.
- Existing knowledge of development in the context of large-scale enterprise IT - Scaling experience would be great!
If this Python Developer role sounds like it could be a good fit and you'd be keen to find out more - please do get in touch with me, Damien Ollerhead with a copy of an updated profile in the first instance and we can set up a chat.