£32000 - £40000 per annum + car allowance
9 days ago
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to look after complex projects from order stage to hand over.
You will have the sole responsibility in ensuring that the project produces the required customer specification, to the required quality and with the specified constraints of time and cost.
Project Manager Duties:
- Professionally manage complex projects
- Minimise risks and maximise the company's return
- Qualify and manage project opportunities
- Provide project support
- Identify and manage potential risks
- Liaise with relevant parties and third-party suppliers to ensure all risks are effectively managed
- Ensure full information requirements and timescales are communicated to customers
- Liaise with project order management
- Provide site follow-up
- Capture lessons learned for continuous improvement on similar projects
Project Manager Job Requirements:
- Ideally qualified PRINCE2 to Practitioner level
- Happy to carry out site visits
- Ability to analyse and solve problems
- Previous experience in a contracting role (estimating, QS or project/contracts manager) within the Construction Industry.
- Strong knowledge of SAP System
- Self-directed manner
- Ability to work under pressure and intensive deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills