West End, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Hybird role - travel costs paid
3 months ago
Electrical Project Manager
I'm Seeking an experienced Project Manager to be part of a vibrant, pioneering and multifunctional engineering team that delivers complex projects to a high-profile client in the UK.
This site-based role will include facilitating the planning, scheduling and managing of physical and electronic security installations across the client site on time and budget. Providing advice, support and clear communication on project status to both in-house team and clients.
Working knowledge of mainstream Access Control, CCTV systems and networking is desirable.
Project Management experience within the security industry (preferably on large scale projects)
* Manage from 'cradle to grave' security engineering projects in line with varied procurement routes (PO, JCT, NEC etc.)
* Establish client/project objectives and ensure these are reflected in the project execution plan
* Oversee new or updated drawings for projects modifications
* Produce Scopes of work, Bills of Materials, Purchase Requisitions, specifications as required for these projects
* Accountability for large scale project delivery, on time and within budget-Coordinating resources as required.
* Monitoring Health & Safety of allocated staff and sub-contractor, ensuring compliance with legislation.
* Managing of CDM 2015 regulations, method statements and risk assessments on all projects being carried out.
* During projects, you will be responsible for liaising with the Operations Manager to conduct commercial negotiations and enforcement of contract terms as required by the project.
* Liaise with client to ensure project objectives are identified and are reflected in project definition
* Prepare financial and technical submissions for project capital funding approval
* 5 years' experience within a similar role
* Proven experience and demonstrable knowledge in delivering projects in-line with CDM 2015 Regulations
* Experience in high volume manufacturing environment or relevant industry / demonstrate ability to develop and implement plans, monitor and control work
* Must be capable of producing project plans
* Exceptional knowledge of industry standards
* Working knowledge of mainstream Access Control, CCTV systems and networking is desirable.
* Project Management experience within the security industry (preferably on large scale projects)
* Microsoft Project or Equivalent Planning Software, Microsoft Office tools
* Willingness to undergo the SC clearance process
* Possession of a project management qualification such as PMQ or PRINCE2 would be desirable.
* MAPM is desirable
* Trade Certification (ECS, CSCS) is desirable
* NEC3 certification is desirable
Additional Company Benefits
- Salary is Negotiable - up to £60k+ (dep on exp & skills)
- Hybrid role ( site based & Home working)
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Annual Travel Allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee Events
- Employee Health and Well Being Programmes
- Career progression path
- Focus on Work Life Balance
If you are interested in this role and meet with the criteria please do no delay in contacting me on 02089711889 / email@example.com