£50000 - £55000 per annum + anywhere in the world
4 months ago
The project Manager will be pivotal to the success of effectively managing Product delivery, the in-house team, external teams, as well as setting client expectations on deadlines and completion dates for this small but elite agency.
You the Project Manager will have regular exposure to Global brands and product startups.
About you the Project Manager
This tech digital agency are looking for you as you can demonstrate exceptional qualities both academically and interpersonally, you are passionate about the nature of the work and sector that you will be involved in (mobile, web applications interfaced with back-end systems, mobile, web applications, digital media products) and envisages their role within the organisation as being more pivotal than just a mundane day job.
Essential Skills & Experience as a Project Manager :
- Agile SCRUM Master delivery experience and certification
- Understanding of Waterfall delivery
- Strong digital agency/ product delivery / technical background
- Experience across mobile app delivery, mobile web delivery, service design, UX and design delivery
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Functional specification writing and documentation
- Client management reporting
- Product / SCRUM Master tracking, budget tracking and Product / SCRUM Master reconciliation
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Experience of managing technical and creative teams
- Experience working with cross discipline teams as well as remote teams and clients
- Experience managing 3rd party supplier delivery and supplier contracts
- Experience with CMS systems and back-end delivery
- Passionate interest with up-to-date knowledge of mobile trends and technologies
- Experience with Product / SCRUM Master Management tools (e.g. Microsoft Product / SCRUM Master, Jira, Trello, Confluence, BaseCamp)