£40000 - £55000 per annum + car, commission, full benefit package
5 months ago
PROJECT/SALES MANAGER - Structural Fire Protection
ACCOUNT MANAGER - SALES MANAGER - PROJECT MANAGER
Fire Rsistant Walls, Floors, and Doors
Structural Fire Protection
ANYWHERE IN THE UK
I am seeking an established Sales Professional/Business Developer with a solid background operating within the Structural Fire Protection / Passive Fire arena.
Might be a long shot, however the ideal candidate will have experience of wearing 3 hats within the Passive Fire arena, those being Sales, Project Management, and some Operations.
This role would suit someone who is a technical thinker, who knows the PASSIVE FIRE /Structural Fire Protection sector inside out.
My client is a top player withing the Fire Safety sector, they are very established, fully accredited, and super successful in what they do.
About the role:
- Sales of Passive Fire Products, Fire Walls, Fire Doors and Fire Floors, to various routes to market.
- Initially you would work towards an annual salary of circa £300k target in the first 12 months, and the hope is that you would be able to Project Manage anything that you bring in initially.
- Working from home/home office, reporting into the Sales Director.
- Attending client visits, sales appointments.
- Working towards business/sector growth, KPI's and sales targets.
- Salary of up to £55k plus commission, company car etc.
- A successful Salesperson with proven sales track record of selling Fire Doors, Fire Walls, and Floors.
- Good inter-relational and organisational skills. Excellent attention to detail with an analytical approach.
- A Minimum of 10 years' experience in the fire industry for passive fire, mechanical or electrical based works.
- Understanding relevant British Standards, a must.
- Ability to use a Personal Computer with the following software types: excel skills, Word-processing, report generation, Spreadsheets and Database.
- Will consider anywhere in UK, ideally Midlands down but flexible.
- To develop and grow the Passive Fire/Structural Fire Protection within the business.
- Achieve and maintain the highest possible levels of performance for installation and service delivery.
- Ensuring that company standards are adhered to and that excellent relationships between the company and its customers are always maintained.
- Business Development of Structural Fire Protection.
- Project Management of Structural Fire Protection.
If this role appeaks and you meet with the required criteria, please do not delay in getting in touch.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and my direct dial is 0208 971 1893.