Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits package
12 months ago
Do you want to be a part of a business that is growing toward becominga real influencer in the IoT space?
How about working with interesting tech such as chat bots, voice interfaces and augmented reality?
Then you'll want to hear more about this Product Design Architect role for a leading digital services company based in the heart of Birmingham's innovation ecosystem.
- Perform design, development and support of existing and new products.
- Understand product vision and business needs to define product requirements and product architectural solutions.
- Work with Product Manager in planning and execution of new product releases.
- Consult business management team to clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified products.
- Work with domain, product management and product engineering teams in the solution engineering efforts.
- Maintain design standards that assure product development projects optimally align with business objectives.
- Define product validation policies so as to deliver products that meet system and project expectations.
- Facilitate the creation, review, and sign off of sprint deliverables.
- Provide support for production escalations and problem resolution for customers.
- Assist technical team with issues needing technical expertise or complex systems knowledge.
- Develop broad knowledge about current and future product features.
- Define product requirements that address market opportunities.
- 3-5 years experience building enterprise software, preferably B2B
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
- UI/ UX background
- Experience working with Big Data (preferred)
Personal Qualities required:
- Hungry to learn and grow new professional skills
- Takes pride in a job well done
- Flexibility in thinking and approach to problem solving
- Agility to move quickly and respond to change
- Resilience and perseverance in overcoming challenges
- Self-motivated in getting what needs doing done
- Thrives in a collaborative, supportive environment with friendly professional.
- You can earn up to £50,000 plus benefits.
- 100% remote work
- You'll be working with a friendly and encouraging team who works hard,
but also don't take themselves too seriously.
- The company invests in their employees, offering regular reviews and progression planning with training opportunities in new and emerging technologies.
Please apply today