South West London, London
£80 - £82 per hour
4 months ago
Prison GP permanent role in South West London
Are you a Practice Nurse available to work in South West London?
An opportunity has arisen for a GP working in a prison in South West London.
Working pattern will be as follows:
- Mondays on a weekly basis 9am - 5pm
- Reception cover 6pm-9pm as and when required
- 1 Saturday every 10/12 weeks 11am - 18.00
Further clinics available as and when cover is needed.
In order to qualify for this role, you must have RCGP part 1 and having part 2 is desirable.
Previous prison experience is preferred but not essential.
Training prior to starting will be provided.
Start date is Monday 3rd May 2021
If this role is suitable then get in touch now!
What will you receive working with Eligo?
- Fast track registration with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant
- Jobs with a wide variety of medical opportunities, rates, locations, and institutions available
- Top rates of pay paid weekly through our in-house payroll function
With over 20 years' combined experience in placing Locum GP's, Nurses, and Non-Clinical staff, the Eligo Medical team have an ethos of providing a dedicated, specialist consultant to candidates, and a high-quality service delivered promptly and professionally.
Is this work suitable? If not, get in touch and advise us what it is you are looking for, and we will make every effort to find it for you. Alternatively, if you know anyone else who might be interested, we offer a great referral bonus of up to £200!