£60000 - £120000 per annum + Full Benefits
about 1 year ago
Principal Consultant - (Open Source Technology)
Wimbledon, London SW19
Basic Salary: <£60k (neg) OTE £100/200K (uncapped commission - Paying up to 40%) + Full Benefits Package
We're looking for a Principal Consultant to join our Tech team. The Technology Recruitment team at Eligo is one of our most successful teams and enjoys excellent market presence and success across many technologies.
The relationships and success we've forged in the markets have led to us recently expanding both here in London with the purchase of a brand new office, and additionally, in Birmingham where we've recently opened a new office to place us at the center of the UK's thriving tech market.
Now we'd like you to lead this growth further.
You will be a recognised thought leader in your niche field of tech and actively seek to develop the Eligo Brand and your presence within your market.
You will play an active role in the development of the Business Plan for your niche field.
You will play a key role in identifying and managing commercial growth, opportunities, and threats, developing effective strategies to ensure consistent delivery of revenue targets.
Some of the benefits:
- Guaranteed pay review every 6 months with a dedicated personal development plan
- Commission structure tailored for mid/high achieves, paying up to 40%
- Dedicated Resourer
- Additional support & investment - Personal training courses, LI Recruiter, All Major Job Boards, Odro - The Intelligent Selection Process & Exhibiting & Sponsoring specialist UK & International Events & Talks.
- Flexible working hours | Remote working options
- Extended Lunch | Early Friday finish
- Up to 35+ Holidays including duvet days
- 5 Year Sabbatical
- Quarterly Incentives - Fine Dining & Team Events
- Bi-annual Incentives - Dubai, Marbella, Barbados, and more
Who are we?
- We're a forward-thinking and innovative consultancy providing the full range of recruitment solutions to a wide range of clients across UK & EMEA from Tech Giants through to exciting cutting-edge Tech Start-Ups.
- Our Technology team operates out of our London & Birmingham offices and is one of our most successful sectors that enjoys excellent market presence and success within Open Source, Mobile and Sitecore Development, Testing, Data Science and Analytics, Support and Infrastructure, SAP and ERP.
- We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of service to both our Candidates and Clients with a focus on Exclusivity & Retained Search.
- During our journey, we've been fortunate to win many awards including Best Business in SW19, Best Enterprising Business, Best Overall Business in Merton, Employer of the Year & Finalist of Agency of the Year (up to 50 staff) @ the Recruiter Awards!
Our Values - It's all about you.
Values matter; they're the fabric that binds the way we hire, we operate, and we work. Quite literally, we started Eligo because of them. When it came to condensing these into statements, we wanted the words to reflect not only who we are but exactly what you should expect when working for and with Eligo.
Be more you, Go beyond expectation, Life's too short, Do the right thing, We've got your back, Listen, challenge, Deliver
Want to know more?
- Why not visit our website, Hunted or Glassdoor or speak to one of the team to get a feel for life at Eligo
But we think the real sell is how we'll support you to source more candidates, bring on more clients, work smarter, develop and earn more money. You're going to enjoy it a lot more too.
Let's have a confidential, informal chat, and we can tell you more about us, the role, and any other questions you might have.