South East England, England
£30000 - £100000 per annum + + Full Benefits
9 months ago
Medical Recruiter (360) Must have Primary Care Recruitment Experience.
Must be a self-starter, capable of hitting the ground running.
Location: 100% Remote Working.
Unlimited earning potential
I'm pleased to say at Eligo we are weathering the COVID 19 storm and in fact, we are taking a long term strategic view to expand our teams and our ongoing remote working set up as it seems to be working so well.
We are offering experienced recruiters 100% remote working opportunities.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- 100% remote working - supported with cutting edge infrastructure & support.
- A positive, supportive, friendly workplace
- A commission structure tailored for high achievers paying 25-80%.
- Flexible working hours
- LI Recruiter
- Bullhorn CRM
- Cloudcall Voip System
- All major Job Boards
- Odro - The Intelligent Selection Process
- Up to 35+ Holidays including duvet days
- 5 Year Paid Sabbatical
- Quarterly Incentives - Fine Dining & Team Events
- Bi-annual Incentives - Dubai, Marbella, Ibiza, Skiing and more
The Must Haves:
- A proven track record as a healthcare recruiter with a strong understanding of the healthcare / medical sector, particularly within the temporary, contract, and locum GP & Nurse jobs.
- Proven track record of billings & stability
- Exceptional knowledge of Primary Care.
- Be a Self-starter capable of hitting the ground running.
- Proven ability to build & develop client relationships
- Gifted in effectively screening Doctors & Nurses to differentiate between those who are qualified and those who are not.
- Accomplished in sourcing passive candidates who are not on the open market.
- Ambitious, hardworking & self-motivated to succeed in sales where you are measured on results.
- Highly motivated by targets, money & delivering a high level of service.
- Seeking a company where you can make a genuine impact, where career development is taken seriously.
- Ideally suited to working in a non-micro management environment.
Interested? (All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence)
Please apply or get in touch and we can tell you more about us, the role, and any other questions you might have. And why not check out our website - www.eligo.co.uk or Instagram @eligorecruitment to find out more about life at Eligo.