Up to €55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
End of user - Emilia Romagna
An international end of user operating in the fashion industry is looking for a Product and Digital Content Functional Analyst to join a newly formed Digital Transformation Team in their office in Emilia Romagna.
In this role, you will facilitate and drive application development, support the execution of strategic and business critical projects supporting key Product Technology and Digital Content business initiatives. In addition, you will successfully manage technical and functional aspects of Product-Technology applications (PLM, PIM, DAM), partnering with IT cross-functional teams and Business leads.
- Support and develop Product Technology applications including PLM (PTC FlexPLM), PIM, PXM, DAM, CAD;
- Support overall application maintenance and stability following standard IT and security protocols and procedures;
- Facilitate daily technology operations, including issue analysis and resolution, avoiding downtime and delays;
- Work collaboratively with various IT partners to ensure seamless integration of product data across the matrix of application;
- Support and execute testing efforts ensuring applications are production ready and support business requirements;
- Assist with technical content and execution of strategic projects in a fast-paced environment that covers multiple cross-functional areas;
- Execute and support the software build process and Production Release;
- Create deployment plans with the detailed technical activities for the target Production Releases;
- Deliver technology solutions in alignment with project and business objectives.
- Relevant experience with in-depth technical and functional PLM (PTC FlexPLM), PIM, PXM, DAM, CAD application knowledge is required;
- Relevant experience with system configuration, customization and interfaces between core systems is required;
- Experience connecting PLM with ERP, BI and Merchandising systems is preferred;
- Experience in applications using Oracle / SQL Server Databases is required;
- Meticulous record keeping and documentation of current configurations and application history;
- Experience with managing product image files a plus (2D/3D);
- Familiarity with asset management and PLM/DAM interface is a plus;
- Experience in working with project execution in Agile methodologies is preferred.
SKILLS and ATTITUDES
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills,
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills;
- Ability to documents and communicate concepts and proposals;
- Ability to quickly learn new process skills and applications.
Send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a first call and receive more info about the company.