Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£45000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
Private PA to the CEO - Software Company
PA, EA, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Private PA, CEO, Household Management, Diary Management, Team Assistant, Secretary, Team PA.
Ask any CEO how they achieve their goals while battling a diary full of commitments, a deluge of emails and requests for their time, and most will say they couldn't do it without their Personal Assistant.
We are looking for a switched on and diligent Personal Assistant/Private PA to work closely with and support the CEO with his duties at his successful software business, in addition to household management support and team assistant duties.
This role is a mix of private PA work with general office management including diary management, office management, inbox management, assisting the team with all their administrative and secretarial needs, household management as well as ad hoc personal errands. You will be the CEO's number two in this varied and fast paced role, where you will have the opportunity to grow your career.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with ambition to make the role their own, looking to accelerate their PA career to the next level. The successful candidate will be able to take on key business decisions over time, once trust has been established through your natural uncompromised work ethic, all within a growing & profitable software company.
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant is a must - ideally with some experience with household management support to the family of the CEO
- Previous experience working with CEO/Board members
- Previous experience as a Team PA
- Extensive experience at multitasking, prioritisation, working to deadlines, keen eye for detail
- Must demonstrate discretion and be able to maintain confidentiality
- Hardworking, loyal and a flexible approach to work
- Superb English skills - written and spoken
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Previous experience within the technology industry or a start-up environment, would be advantageous, but not essential
- Able to build and maintain rapport with internal staff and external contacts
- Beneficial: Car driver/owner would be useful
- Beneficial: flexible approach to working hours (not essential)
- Competitive Salary up to £55k dependent on experience + Company Bonus Scheme
- New offices, BBQs in the summer, Monday team breakfasts and Friday lunches.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks with beers for Friday afternoon.
- Private Healthcare & Cash Scheme, Pension Scheme, Bike storage, Season ticket loans, Reduced gym membership.
Interested in this exciting varied role as Private PA to the CEO and his family based in their office? Get in touch today!