Milan, Milan (province)
€30000 - €40000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
Oracle Database Administrator
Milan - End client
A well-known client, leader of the Retail sector, with more than 10,000 employees and more than 120 retail stores, is currently looking for an Oracle Database Administrator for their office in Milan.
You will be part of a group of passionate professionals keen to design and implement the best possible solutions.
Key responsibilities as Oracle Database Administrator:
- Activities of development and programming;
- Configure and customize systems, contribute to testing activities, training documentation as well as data migration tasks;
- Participate in projects and AMS activities;
- Take part in functional analysis and over time build a strong understanding of the business processes.
Key requirements for the Oracle Database Administrator:
- 2 years or more of experience in Oracle Database and on Cloud DB;
- 2 years experience of programming on Oracle DB ;
- Knowledge or exposure to SAP ECC or S/4 HANA (Beneficial);
- Good understanding of the business processes and concepts being used (Beneficial);
- Analytical skills;
- Can effectively collaborate and communicate with internal and external partners;
- Good English;
- Teamworking attitude;
- Fluent Italian.
What's in for you?
- Competitive salary (€ 30.000 - € 40.000) and great welfare;
- Work from home scheme (2 days per week);
- Continuous training and personal development;
- Supportive team environment.
Are you interested in this Oracle Database Administrator position?
Contact me at email@example.com to discuss this role in detail.