Milan, Milan (province)
€40000 - €45000 per annum
28 days ago
Omnichannel Business Analyst
End of user - Milano
An international end of user operating in the fashion industry is looking for an Omnichannel Business Analyst to join a newly formed Digital Transformation Team in their office in Milan.
In this role you will be the link between the business and the IT team, working with internal and external partners to deliver process and systems changes on time and on budget.
Which are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Work closely with E-commerce and Retail service lead to Identify area of Improvements
- Bring structure and methodology within the business functions
- Identify the need for new more efficient processes where required
- Work with the system vendor in the deployment of the tools required by the business area
- Document and support the deployment of the supply chain "To Be" business process
- If required support the training material prepare and deliver the training in partnership with the key user identified
- Monitor project making sure the system is implemented on time and on budget
- Overlook the integration partner, making sure all interface is built correctly
- Monitor vendor in the production of the training material
- Support in the training execution, identifying key users
- Support team to the adoption of the new tool
Which are the requirements for the Omnichannel Business Analyst Role?
- 4 to 5 Years of experience in a similar role or experience in consulting
- Deep knowledge of E-commerce, Retail and Omnichannel processes and systems
- Fluent in English
- Availability to travel to Bologna 2 days per week
- Proactive and a team player
- Good communicator
What to do next?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.