Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A fast paced tech business need an experienced office manager, you will ensure that the CEO has excellent administrative support, enabling him to focus on running the company. You will be an excellent organiser
- Responsible for all HR within the company, dealing with all inquiries from employees, managing holidays, absences etc.
- Management of diaries, including travel and accommodation booking.
- Carry out general office duties e.g. ordering stationery, dealing with the daily post, diary-keeping for meeting rooms, refreshments for visitors etc.
- Providing administrative assistance & support to the CEO & management team
- Liaising with facilities and cleaning companies.
- Writing job specs that are better than this.
- Taking calls when the core team is unavailable.
- Attend meetings and take accurate minutes of meetings
- Keeping the CRM(salesforce) updated with accurate information
- Excellent ability to demonstrate a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent organisation skills and have high attention to detail/accuracy
- Diary management knowledge
- Hard working, self-motivated and ability to use your own initiative
- Friendly, upbeat attitude
- Comfortable using modern web-based applications and Mac
- Strong verbal and written communication skills