£30000 - £42622 per annum + pension, training
about 1 year ago
Nurse, Paramedic or Pharmacist - Telephone Triage - Out of Hours
Are you a Registered Nurse, Paramedic or Pharmacist looking for a full or part time job?
Are you looking for a career with excellent personal development and training?
Ongoing expansion of our out of hours urgent care service has lead to us needing to increase the number of permanent Clinical Advisors to work in our telephone and computer based triage Team.
Out of Hours Clinical Advisor Job - Telephone Triage
In this fast paced environment you will -
- Use your expert knowledge and skills as a nurse, paramedic or pharmacist to provide excellent care to patients through the specialised area of telephone and computer based triage.
- Have clinical autonomy to deliver safe, effective and patient focused care.
- Make a real difference to patients by utilising your broad clinical knowledge supported by decision support software to undertake telephone triage;
- Assess patient's presenting symptoms, advising them on next steps and refer them on to further care when appropriate.
- You will have the opportunity to use and develop your assessment skills for a wide variety of patients and clinical presentations.
You have the opportunity to earn up to £42, 622 per annum (FT), with flexibility to work a variety of out of hours shift patterns (minimum of 15 hours per week) including -
- Monday to Thursday nights 17.00 - 01.00
- Weekends (to include 6 out of 8 weekend shifts) 07.00 - 01.00
- Public / Bank Holidays 07.00 - 01.00
Rewards and Benefits
As a qualified nurse, pharmacist or paramedic, you will become a valued Clinical Advisor in a highly skilled team of triage clinicians who consistently receive excellent patient feedback. To benefit from being part of our well respected social enterprise organisation that supports the NHS throughs it's esteemed out of hours service.
As a permanent employee as Urgent Care Clinical Advisor you will also receive -
- Access to training, CPD, Clinical Supervision and assistance with Revalidation
- Flexible working opportunities at nights, weekends and public holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme membership
- Health Membership Health after 6 months continuous service.