Up to £50000 per annum + pension, training
9 months ago
Nurse, Paramedic or Pharmacist - Advanced Clinical Practitioner
Are you a Registered Nurse, Paramedic or Pharmacist looking for a full or part time job?
Are you looking for a career with excellent personal development and training?
Ongoing expansion of our out of hours urgent care service has lead to us needing to increase the number of permanent Senior Clinical Practitioners.
Advanced Clinical Practitioner Job - Nurse, Paramedic or Pharmacist
This role has the flexibility to work in several of our services covering GP Primary Care Co-Located Streaming and Urgent Care Centres both in 'In-hours' and 'Out of hours'.
As a Senior Clinical Practitioner you will be responsible for
- Clinical assessment, treatment and/or referral or giving advice as appropriate to both adults and children presenting with a wide spectrum of clinical conditions.
- Using your expert knowledge and skills as a nurse, paramedic or pharmacist to provide excellent care to patients
- Delivering safe, effective and patient focused care whilst having clinical autonomy
Rewards and Benefits
As a qualified nurse, pharmacist or paramedic, you will become a valued Senior Clinical Practitioner in a highly skilled team of clinicians who consistently receive excellent patient feedback. To benefit from being part of our well respected social enterprise organisation that supports the NHS throughs it's esteemed out of hours service.
As a permanent employee as Advanced Clinical Practitioner - Nurse, Paramedic or Pharmacist
you will also receive -
- Access to training, CPD, Clinical Supervision and assistance with Revalidation
- Pension Scheme membership
- Substantial annual leave entitlement
Skills and Experience Required
To apply for this role you must be a Registered General Nurse/Paramedic/Pharmacist with -
- Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC), Paramedic registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) or Pharmacist registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
- Substantial autonomous practice experience supported by a degree/Masters level study in advanced practice
- Broad experience of using advanced clinical examination skills within practice in the assessment/management of both adults and/or children.
- Registered as an independent non - medical prescriber.
- A minimum of 2 modules at Level 7. 1 X module must have included assessment of clinical examination skills.