£40000 - £47000 per annum + pension, training
7 days ago
Nurse or Paramedic - Clinical Practitioner
Are you a Registered Nurse or Paramedic looking for a full or part time job?
Are you looking for a career with excellent personal development and training?
Ongoing expansion of our out of hours urgent care service has lead to us needing to increase the number of permanent Clinical Practitioners.
Clinical Practitioner Job - Nurse or Paramedic
This role has the flexibility to work in several of our services covering GP Primary Care Co-Located Streaming and Urgent Care Centres both in 'In-hours' and 'Out of hours'.
As a Clinical Practitioner you will be responsible for
- Clinical assessment, treatment and/or referral or giving advice as appropriate to both adults and children presenting with a wide spectrum of clinical conditions.
- Using your expert knowledge and skills as a nurse, paramedic or pharmacist to provide excellent care to patients
- Delivering safe, effective and patient focused care whilst having clinical autonomy
Rewards and Benefits
As a qualified nurse or pharmacist, you will become a valued Clinical Practitions in a highly skilled team of clinicians who consistently receive excellent patient feedback. To benefit from being part of our well respected social enterprise organisation that supports the NHS throughs it's esteemed out of hours service.
As a permanent employee as Clinical Practitioner - Nurse or Paramedic
you will also receive -
- Access to training, CPD, Clinical Supervision and assistance with Revalidation
- Pension Scheme membership
- Substantial annual leave entitlement
Skills and Experience Required
To apply for this role you must be a Registered General Nurse/Paramedic/Pharmacist with -
- Substantial autonomous practice experience supported by a degree/Masters level study in advanced practice
- Broad experience of using advanced clinical examination skills within practice in the assessment/management of both adults and/or children.
- Experience using PGD's/non-medical prescriber