£45000 - £50000 per annum + Uncapped commission
4 months ago
New Business Development Manager - Fire Alarms/Contract Sales
Location: M25 area
- The company -
A leading GENT integrator, established in 1997, has grown year on year and is now turning over circa £5.5m. Their client base are predominately operating across the Health and Education sectors. Other aligned sectors will also be considered.
- The role -
Due to the expansion occurring within the business, this GENT integrator is now looking to hire a driven New Business Development Manager to sell new fire alarm maintenance contracts, upgrade/additions in the form of dilapidation works to ensure compliance, predominately across the Education and Health Sectors. Other aligned sectors will also be considered.
Current maintenance contracts range in value from £200k to £350k with average dilapidation project sizes ranging from £70K to £750k with some exceptions at both end of the scale.
- The package -
As a successful Fire Alarm New Business Development Manager, you need to be rewarded justly. In this role you will receive:
- Basic salary up to £50K
- Great commissioning structure: 8% of gross margin (30% targeted gross margin), no threshold, uncapped!
- Guaranteed commission in the first 6 months depending on pipeline and activity
- 25 days holiday from the offset plus BH
- Company estate car, no tracker
- iPhone, laptop
- Private pension scheme
This New Business Development Manager role is for you if you are/have:
- Have a proven track record of sales in the fire and/or security industry
- All-consuming hunter mentality
- Excellent communication and networking skills
If you want to work for a business that has exciting plans for the future, is supportive and is going to make you (and your pay packet) improve, then New Business Development Manager role is for you!