West End, London
£50000 - £56000 per annum + Excellent benefits
11 months ago
Network and Systems Engineer
You will be a strong third line Network and Operations Analyst looking for that next move. Used to supporting networks requiring security best practice, you need to understand the importance of cyber security and have experience in this.
For this Network Engineer role you will quite frankly be a talented and able "all-rounder". Passionate about IT Networking and IT operations, you understand Cisco, Meraki, cloud-based infrastructure, Powershell scripting, VMware, and ideally AWS and/or Azure.
Working within a dynamic, creative and long-established media agency in Central London, this role is key to the successful running of this global IT infrastructure.
As a proven Network Engineer, need to have:
- Experience of working in a high pressure, "quick to market" environment
- Knowledge and experience implementing security best practices. An understanding of Cyber Security tools essential.
- MCSE or equivalent experience Active Directory and WINSERV 2012
- Ubuntu and Windows administration and scripting including command line and Powershell would be ideal
- Experience of VMware and Hyper-V, including network configuration experience including LAN's, WAN's, VPN's, and Remote Access would be an advantage
- Experience in network and application monitoring toolsets such as Solarwinds
- Any exposure to Powershell and other scripting languages beneficial
- Experience of Cisco and Cisco Meraki firewalls, routers, switches and access points
- Experience supporting Cisco Call Manager VoIP solutions
- Experience in supporting cloud-based infrastructure and shared services e.g. Azure, AWS, Google essential.
- Knowledge and experience of supporting and administering Microsoft SQL databases
- Ideally exposure to development tools (such as Jira, Confluence)
- Keen interest in emerging technologies and technology company roadmaps
- SAN/NAS/DAS storage technologies (fibre/SCSI/NFS/Netapp environment) an advantage
If this Network Engineer role describes YOU then please do get in touch now! We look forward to receiving your CV and application!
Are you a macOS (formerly Mac OSX) or Mac focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS (was Mac OSX) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS (formerly Mac OSX) and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, Jamf Specialists, IT Managers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac IT Support role. Anne Rooke - Mac IT Recruitment Specialist