£30000 - £50000 per annum + commission, car
11 days ago
National New Business Development Manager WANTED!
IMPORTANT - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE UNLESS YOU HAVE THE RELAVANT EXPERIENCE IN THE FIRE ALARM/SAFETY ARENA!!!
An established and hugely respected National Fire Safety Company, specialise in everything that is Fire Safety related - Electrical, Mechanical, Passive and so on - current turnover around £7M and growing.
About this National New Business Development Manager:
- Selling Fire Alarms and Fire Safety Equipment 'install and service' to the Commercial/Corporate/Industrial End User, FM companies and M&E Companies.
- You will be working with circa £500k target BUT there will be a ramping up period, working towards this!
- Flexible on the area covered - there is no restrictions on who or where you go.
As their next New Business Development Manager, you will be offered a basic salary up to £45k/£50k plus 4% of Gross Margin and 10% of anentire value of the Service Contract - my client is typically paying out around £15k to £20k in commission a year to their established Sales Team members. Additionally, they offer a company car, 15 days paid sick within any 12-month rolling period, flexible working arrangements, a pension scheme and 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The company is also fully prepared to allocate time to this individual to help and nurture them with their personal and professional growth and development and will provide this person who is the right fit for him and his team all the tools to succeed.
Our New Business Development Manager is for you if you are/have:
- Comfortable in a New Business Generation role as the will be 70% new business and 30% account management and warm leads.
- MUST HAVE - a proven, successful sales or operations track record in the Fire Alarm world, will consider Fire and Security background also.
- An outstanding relationship builder with a great network of contacts
- Confident with modern networking tools and media
So, if you think this New Business Development Manager role within the Fire Safety industry is an ideal next career more for you - APPLY NOW!