Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Life and Accident Insurance + Medical
29 days ago
Multi-Skilled Service Engineer (Fire & Security)
Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control, Intruder Alarm, CCTV, Networking, and PABX
Due to continued success and growth, one of the UK's leading Security and Communications Companies with almost 70 years' experience, NSI Gold and BAFE accredited, is looking to hire a driven Multi-Skilled Service Engineer to join their growing engineering team, covering Buckinghamshire/Oxfordshire.
An ideal candidate for this Multi-Skilled Service Engineer will be offered:
- Basic salary up to £35K
- Great work-life balance (working hours 8am-5pm)
- Development & progression opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Medical Cash Plan
- Birthday holiday
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company vehicle
- Laptop and phone
It's a great opportunity for an experienced Multi-Skilled Service Engineer who is looking to progress their career within Fire & Security industry. The company is continually investing in the development of their employees to ensure they maintain a highly skilled workforce.
This Multi-Skilled Service Engineer involves servicing of Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control, Intruder Alarm, CCTV, Networking, and PABX as well as assisting/commissioning of these systems.
To be considered for this Multi-Skilled Service Engineer you need to have/be:
- A good technical knowledge of Fire Alarm Systems and at least two of the following disciplines: CCTV, Access Control, Networking, Intruder and PABX systems
- Gent approved engineer, networking skills an advantage
- 3 years' experience in fault finding/repairing of fire alarm systems
- Full UK driving license
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
Does this Fire & Security Service Engineer role sound like the perfect one for you? Send us your CV today!