£26000 - £34000 per annum + great OTE
about 1 year ago
Multi-disciplined Service Engineer
Covering Basingstoke - Reading - Guilford area
NSI Gold & BAFE SP203-1 accredited fire & security installer, with 25 years of experience within the market, are looking for Multi-disciplined Service Engineer to join their talented team who can help them maintain their standards and provide high-quality service to their diversified customer base.
As their next Multi-disciplined Service Engineer, you will be offered:
- Basic salary up to £34,000
- Call out rota 1 in 7 days - £15 retainer in week £30 at weekend- door 2 door travel and time and a half whilst on call
- Working hours 08:30- 17:30 Anything else classed as overtime
- 21 days + bank holidays (increases with time served)
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card, Power Tools, Phone
Fire & Security Systems you will be working on:
- Fire Alarms - Gent, Advanced
- Intruder Alarms - Scantronic, Texecom
- Access - Paxton, TDSI
- CCTV - Honeywell, Vista
This Multi-disciplined Service Engineer is for you if you have proven service/maintenance experience within the fire & security industry (CCTV, Intruder, Access and Fire Alarms).
If you think this Multi-disciplined Service Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. Looking forward to hearing from you!