Brighton, East Sussex
£27000 - £32000 per annum + Overtime, Travel Time, Van
7 months ago
Multi-Disciplined Service Engineer WANTED!
Fire Alarms CCTV Door Access Access Control systems
Tired of working in a company where you are micromanaged & treated as just a number?
A well-established fire and security provider within the UK is looking to hire an ambitious and experienced Multi-Disciplined Service Engineer to cover the South Coast of the UK.
You will be treated like an adult from the get-go and working in team environments as well as alone and unsupervised, will not be micromanaged.
What you will be doing:
- 70% of your time will be spent fire alarm servicing and fire alarm reactive callouts
- 30% will be spent on security system call outs looking after Door Entry Systems, Access Control, CCTV etc.
You will be working within Social Housing Environment - communal flats, local authority buildings and similar.
- Crawley down to Brighton then along the coast to Littlehampton.
- 1 week in 5 - £90 standby allowance, then paid from door to door for each call-out
Salary and package:
- Basic salary up to £32K
- Plus overtime and call-out
- Paid travel after 1 hour each way
- Fully expensed company VAN (business use only)
- Pension Scheme
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 plus bank holidays
- Smart Phone
You must have:
- Relavant Fire qualification - IE FIA units
- Live along the M23/Brighton to Worthing.
If you think this Multi-Disciplined Service Engineer role within the Fire & Security industry is an ideal next career more for you - then please APPLY NOW!