East London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Van + Private Mileage + overtime
8 months ago
A friendly, family-run, independent company, based in Kent, that specialise in Fire and Security Engineering, Plumbing and Heating and Renovations, is now looking to hire a multi-disciplined (Fire & Security) Service Engineer to cover London including central and city, Essex going up towards Cambridge. Ideally, someone who is security biased but also with basic fire alarm knowledge and experience.
It's a great opportunity for you to join a successful and growing company.
As their Multi-disciplined Engineer, you will be responsible for Service, maintenance and small works of CCTV, Access Control Systems, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarms.
What have we got to our Multi-disciplined Engineer?
- Basic Salary: up to £35K
- Fully expensed company van, toll charge recognition set up, parking apps linked to work phones
- Private mileage permitted
- Work-life balance: working hours 08:00 to 17:00
- Overtime available and is paid at time and half, if you work past 17.00
- Company mobile provided or company will pay £30 towards your phone bill each month - whichever suits you better
- 20 days holiday, potentially changing to 22 / tbc
- No call-out rota at the moment, most likely bringing that into play within the next 3 months of so - standby amount and financial reward to yet to designed will be in line with industry standard
Fire & Security systems experience needed for this Multi-disciplined Engineer role:
- Hikvision CCTV,
- Paxton Access Control,
- Scantronic and Galaxy Intruder Alarms - anything else would be a bonus
- Fire Alarms - any, can be basic.
If you think this Multi-disciplined Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Telephone call with Senior Operations Manager, followed by a face to face interview with Senior Ops Manager and MD.
- MULTI-DISCIPLINED / FIRE & SECURITY ENGINEER -
Service, maintenance and small works
Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control & Fire Alarms